What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A safe and natural way to treat dry eyes
- Providing you a safe, green, effective method that works like magic
- Helping treat myopia and prevent glaucoma and floaters
- Teaching you how to get rid of the shadow of dry eye
- Allowing you to get rid of dependence on eye drops
- Helping dry eye sufferers live a healthy life
- Making your eyes feel comfortable once again
- Helping set many dry eye patients free
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dry Eye Home Remedy scores 70.62/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.dryeyehomeremedy.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dryeyehomeremedy.com you’ll also be taken through to dryeyehomeremedy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)